Monday, September 16, 2013

Like the Sun

Hello guys!!! I hope you all are having a fabulous, fashion forward day!

 As summer gets ready to close, I am getting a lot of use out of all of my cute summer wear. I recently went on a date, and at first I was panicking over what to wear. I looked everyone for the perfect outfit and finally headed to my favorite store, Charlotte Russe. I really love this skater dress. The color is amazing, and I love the cut out sides and sheer neck. I usually don't wear dresses, but I just fell in love with this one. For starters, I had no idea what type of shoes and accessories I should pair with the dress. I wanted to achieve looking cute while still being casual and comfortable.I browsed through my closet for about an hour, and found a pair of the cutest denim flats! Then it hit me: Denim would look so great with this bright yellow!!!



 Dress: Charlotte Russe, Denim Flats: Urbanog.com, Denim Headband: DIY, Pearl Necklace and Bracelet: F21

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and my outfit :). Please, don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts. I hope the rest of your day is amazing. My next post will contain:

-Look of the Day
-Fall Nail Trends
-Fashion Haul part 1
-My Fall Favorites

Thank you for all of your support!!

Bree

1 comment:

  1. Nos en canta tu estilo, nosotras tambien tenemos un blog, estamos empezando y nos ayudaría mucho que te pasaras.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
    un besazo

    ReplyDelete