Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HI GUYS!!

Hi everyone!!
I recently came down with a virus so sorry I haven't updated in a while. While I was sick I got bored and came up with my 10 BASIC STAPLES FOR SPRING. With all of the rainy and breezy days of spring a great wardrobe is needed. I will also be posting my 30 DAY FASHION CHALLENGE. This is a challenge where I wear outfits for 30 days without repeating any of the pieces I've worn.
 10 Basic Staples:
1. basic dress pants
2. nice pair of ballerina flats
3. jeggings
4. fur vest
5. rain boots
6.several cardigans (my favorite staple)
7. pumps, pumps, pumps (a girl is just as hot as the shoes she chooses)
8. great jewelry
9. statement bag
10. riding boots

Hair tip of the day: Mane 'n Tail horse shampoo and conditioner works wonders for all human hair including African American.

Fashion obsession of the day: Jeffrey Campbell screening wedge boot $125 modcloth.com









Have a great and productive day everyone. Keep checking back for my 30 Day Fashion Challenge looks.
xoxo,
La'Breaya (GlamFairy)

No comments:

Post a Comment